Saturday 29 September 2012

September Rehersal

Today Voltage gathered at our house for another rehearsal. We practiced our new song- ‘Don’t Get Lippy With Me’. I really love our new song; I think that it might be our best yet. It’s got a crazy riff that gets inside your head, and the drums are very loud. I have been experimenting with some flashy fills, which I think are energetic and a lot of fun. There is still a bit of work to do on timing, but I am going to practice with a metronome before the next rehearsal to work out that problem.




Iggy and his Dad

Ethan on Rhythm Guitar- Mean and Moody!

Tom (bass) and Jack (vocals) Getting to Grips With the New Song

Me getting the beat


Here’s a video of our rehearsal. The sound on the video is shocking- it sounded much better in real life. Hope you enjoy. 


No comments:

Post a Comment